We’re extremely excited to present to you the biggest and most feature-rich release of Vue Storefront so far!
This version consists of 50 new features and a lot of fixes including tremendous mobile UI optimization and support for Pimcore eCommerce Framework!
If you already have our demo access please check it out — if not please visit: https://vuestorefront.io/. Right now we do have a separate demo for the B2B catalogs feature, please let us know if you like to test it!
You can install this edition locally as well — just go to our Github: https://github.com/DivanteLtd/vue-storefront/releases
Key new features in the latest Vue Storefront
- Pimcore support (github repo)
- B2B theme to show how easily one can customize VS,
- Customer’s dashboard + address book, integration with Checkout
- Rebuilt checkout — UI + customer accounts support
- Google Analytics eCommerce extension
- Real-time cart synchronization with Magento — (last step before synchronizing the checkout promo rules with Magento!)
- Product comparison
- Themes refactor
Ongoing projects Vue Storefront projects:
Our partners in Argentina and Poland just started first implementation projects based on Vue Storefront. It’s really cool!
We’re open to the need of agencies and developers. If something bothers you, or you’re just waiting for features XYZ to start your implementation: lets us know via Github or email@example.com. The project is an Open Source project; everyone involved; we’ll try to adjust our roadmap to your needs. This is how we work here.
Credits for Vue Storefront 0.4.0
Special thanks to all contributors (19 devs from 6 different time zones!), especially the core team:
- Akbar Abdrakhmanov @akbarik — Customer dashboard — it was huge!
- Filip Rakowski @filrak — B2B theme + better-theming support
- Paweł Szafrański @szafran89 — product page refactor + lot of UI improvements
- Michael Bottens @mtbottens and Abdul Hafeez @hafeez3000 — Google Analytics support
- Talal Suhail @talalus — Products compare and UI tweaks
- Damian Fiałkiewicz @Aekal — UI tweaks
- Adam Marcinkowski @mercs600 — CR, refactor of Cart module and other UI tweaks
- Ross @rossmc — most of the Home page, and mobile improvements
- Karol Bzik @karolbzik — product design of B2B catalog + UI tests
If you want to appear on this list with the next release, don’t hesitate to become a contributor. Just drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For public demo access please visit: https://vuestorefront.io
The core Vue Storefront team is going to visit Vuejs.Amsterdam conference! If you’re somewhere nearby just drop us an email to email@example.com to meet us there and grab a coffee or beer!