We’re thrilled to present your new version of our Progressive Web App for eCommerce: Vue Storefront!
It was a long month since we released the previous one. More than 50 new features have been added! This release is extremely important because we managed to include the most-demanded and key features, required to start commercial implementations!
Take a short look at a Key New Features:
- Bundle products support,
- Tax calculation regarding the Magento’s logic for different rates per countries, states …
- User registration, log-in, password reset,
- MailChimp support,
- Stock Quantity check support,
- Special prices for products (catalog rules) are now fully supported for simple, bundled and configurable products,
- A lot of UI tweaks and refactors,
- Updated installer with support for Linux and MacOSX.
Please check the full release notes for the list of all features included.
The project is now supported by 17 core-contributors and around 80 enthusiasts around the world. The core-dev team responsible for this release deserves special credits:
- Akbar Abdrakhmanov @akbarik — Checkout refactor, 404 page, installer refactor + tests
- Talal Suhail @talalus — Cookie notification bar, minor UI tweaks
- Damian Fiałkiewicz @Aekal — Login, Registration, Password reset pop-ups,
- Kacper Knapik @kacperknapik — Massive refactor on the Product page, support for variant switching based on Category filters
- Matias Benavides @matibenav — Wishlist feature
- Luke Collymore @collymore — Wishlist and search mobile icons
- Mike Sheward @blitz-uk- Dynamic loaders
- Filip Rakowski @filrak — Refactoring
- Dmitry Schegolihin @dimasch — Bugfixing
- Adam Marcinkowski @mercs600 — Onboarding popup, some cool new features, frontend
- Karol Bzik @karolbzik — product design + UI
If you want to appear on this list with the next release, don’t hesitate to become a contributor. Just drop us an e-mail to: email@example.com
Our enterprise partnership network grew up — now including agencies from Argentina, the USA, Poland, Kazakstan, United Kingdom, and Germany.
For public demo access please visit vuestorefront.io