Today morning we released Vue Storefront 1.2. Congratulations to the team! Looking forward for Your feedback.
This release was focused mostly on the bugfixes and minor improvements.
- Docker support for vue-storefront
- How to setup Vue Storefront on production docs added [#1450]
- Integration tests for Compare products added [#1422]
- Wishlist module refactored to the new core/api standard + unit tests [#1434]
- Quite a lot of bug-fixes and minor refactors provided by our super-cool Community
This Friday (3rd of August) — Snow.dog is doing an Official Vue Storefront Hackathon in Poznań + Remotely. The same day in the evening (5:30PM) we’ll be having an official Hangouts with the Core Developers team!
Here’s the schedule:
9:00–9:30 — Kick off and presentation about most important issues
9:30–13:00 — Coding
13:00–14:00 — Lunch break
14:00–17:30 — More intense coding
17:30–18:00 — Livestream on YouTube with the core development team
18:00 — Beer + networking
The core front-end team will be available for questions on the Slack channel. Just use this invite link.
Vue.js team at the Vue Storefront office
It was a honor that we could supported Vue.js core team, coming to our town — Wrocław — for a intensive weekly long product sprint. The team have worked from our office and seemd to have pretty good and productive time while there! :)
Filip from the Vue Storefront Core team helped with some contributions as well!
Yet another cool module for Vue Storefront. This time Upside labs team have enabled the Amazon Alexa and Google Echo users to do some Vue Storefront shopping using Voice Commands!
Meet the team!
July, August and September are pretty active months to the VS core team. On the one hand we’re pushing product really hard — adding new features and working on some production implementations. On the other — we’re traveling a lot to be close to our community.
You can meet us on the following events next weeks:
- 7th of August — Tom Karwatka is presenting PWA on Meet Magento Indonesia, Jakarta
- 27th of August — me (Piotr ;)) is presenting Vue Storefront on Meet Magento Singapore, Singapore
- 3rd of September — Dubai, UAE — and the PWA presentation on the Meet Magento Dubai
Vue Storefront is a production ready, standalone Progressive Web Application storefront for ecommerce that works with any back-end (including Magento and Shopify).
Check out the official Vue Storefront website or its Product Hunt campaign to find out more and read some reviews. The core team is currently working on the next milestone; version 1.3 — stay updated on GitHub.